1 mensaje en este tema
Title: Review 2017
Year Of Release: 2018
Label: CREAM - CREAM64
Genre: Tech House
Quality: lossless (tracks)
Total Time: 01:56:47
Total Size: 775 mb
1. Munfell - Analogy [Joaco Remix] (07:01)
2. Jason Xmoon - Holy (07:29)
3. Andri Moreno - Viva Venezuela [Joaco Afterhours Mix] (07:57)
4. Andri Moreno - Viva Venezuela (05:50)
5. Joaco - Woodland (08:25)
6. Joaco - Push (05:04)
7. Angel Black - Sintoma (07:52)
8. Futureheads - New Era (09:38)
9. Jonathan Alejandro - Saturate Your Soul (07:19)
10. Roberth Yance - Wa. T Ke (07:02)
11. Fedorf - Gracia (07:20)
12. Kevin Rodriguez - All Over (05:39)
13. Luis Mora & Jose Navarro - Get up and Walk (07:22)
14. Jonathan Alejandro - Bail it Out (07:23)
15. Kevin Rodriguez - Hear The Drums (07:54)
16. Jonathan Alejandro - Saturate Your Soul [ALF4D Remix] (07:32)
Por favor ingresa o regístrate para ver este contenido ¡Sólo te toma 30 segundos!
SketchUp Pro 2017 17.1.174 GB
SketchUp Pro 2017 17.1.174 GB|113.62 Mb
SketchUp Pro is a professional version of the program that allows you to create 3D models, share them and show them in the form of a presentation. With this solution, you can design an extension for the house, create models for Google Earth or train the geometry of fifth graders. And when everything is ready, you can export the image, create a video or print the result of the work.
A simple but reliable set of tools and an intelligent drawing system make it easy to create and modify models, while import and export functions add flexibility and expand the functionality of the program. SketchUp has an advanced system for managing the location of an object using colors, lines and text prompts instead of entering coordinate values. SketchUp tools are multifunctional as they are in real life. So it's easier to learn, use and, most importantly, remember how to use them.
• Draw, edit, measure, rotate, and scale shapes.
• Divide the model into sections for processing internal parts.
• Apply pre-installed textures to the model or create your own.
• Fill the model with ready-made components (trees, cars, doors and windows, people) or create your own.
• Retouched faces.
• Model a shadow in real time for any earth object.
• Model the location of the cameras.
• Carry out a virtual review.
• Conduct a tour-presentation.
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export models to Google Earth.
• Export 2D model images (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
• Print the model.
• Develop additional applications in the Ruby programming environment.
Basic functions of SketchUp:
• Export models of 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX formats.
• Export animation and virtual review in MOV and AVI format.
• Support for organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage functions.
• Import and export of GIS-data.
• Printing and exporting bitmap images in the resolution above the screen.
Using SketchUp, you can do the following:
• Draw, change, measure, rotate, scale, and move geometric shapes.
• Use the exact dimensions and specify them using text.
• Set section planes for viewing and working inside models.
• Use in the models prepared textures, such as brick, wood, tile, glass, or create new textures.
• Add prepared components, such as trees, cars, doors and windows, as well as people, or create new components.
• Smooth the surfaces.
• Simulate shadows in real time for any site on Earth.
• Simulate the location of the camera in space.
• Create walkways.
• Create presentations.
• Use organic modeling (using the Sandbox).
• Import 2D images in the following formats:
-Image JPEG (.jpg)
-Portable Network Graphics (.png)
-Tagged Image File (.tif)
-Targa File (* .tga)
-Display Windows (.bmp)
• Import the following 3D models and information.
- Google Earth Relief. Note. It is possible to get the current image (a black and white snapshot) of the terrain, which is displayed in Google Earth using the Get current view button. Two versions of the terrain images are imported: 2D and 3D, and you can switch between them using the Toggle Terrain button. Terrain images are used for reference only and are not included in the model when it is located in Google Earth. The image includes references to the latitude and longitude of the model in Google Earth, so they can also be used to study shadows. Google Earth does not export your own 3D buildings (buildings that are displayed when you select the Build in Google Earth layer). This information is protected and can not be distributed without the permission of the copyright owner, therefore, import of such buildings into SketchUp is not provided.
-3DS (.3ds). Note. To create an imported 3DS-file with textures, you must save the texture files in the same folder in which the 3DS-file itself will be created.
-DEM (.dem, .ddf)
• Export of 2D images of models.
-Image JPEG (.jpg)
-Portable Network Graphics (.png)
-Tagged Image File (.tif)
-The Windows drawing (.bmp).
• Export animations and passes to MOV or AVI files.
• Placing models in Google Earth. You can place SketchUp models in Google Earth using the Place Model command. SketchUp will automatically detect the version of Google Earth you are using (3 or 4) and create the corresponding KMZ file. (New versions of SketchUp and Google Earth currently support the display of textures and images in Google Earth.)
• Export the Google Earth file directly to the KMZ format (Google Earth 3 or 4). Google Earth 3 files can be viewed in both versions of Google Earth, but the textures are only displayed in Google Earth 4. Google Earth 4 files in Google Earth 3 will not be displayed.
• Exchange models in the service of 3D-models. When you submit models hosted in Google Earth, the SketchUp (.skp) and Google Earth 3 (.kmz) files are created. If a new version of SketchUp is installed, a Google Earth 4 (.kmz) file will also be created when it is sent.
• You can print a portion of the model that is displayed in the drawing area of the SketchUp program.
• Print and export raster images with the selected resolution.
• Create additional programs using the Ruby programming language.
SketchUp Pro is a 3D modeling tool for professional design. A professional version of SketchUp allows design professionals to analyze and link complex design ideas. In addition to all the features provided by SketchUp, the following features are also available when using the SketchUp Pro version:
• Export to the following additional 2D formats.
Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Encapsulated PostScript Format (.eps)
AutoCAD (.dwg, .dxf)
• Export 3D models to the following additional formats.
AutoCAD DWG (.dwg)
AutoCAD DXF (.dxf)
• Type: installation.
• Languages: Russian
• Cut: nothing.
• Activation: conducted.
Name: SketchUp Pro 2017 17.1.174 GB
Release year: 2016
Platform: Windows 7/8/10 - 64 bit
Size: 113.62 Mb
Abelssoft Backup 2017 Pro 7.0.0 | Size: 10.2 MB
Easy Backup: Abelssoft Backup reliably saves your work and data. Define what for data you want to be saved only once. Abelssoft Backup will keep your backups up to date automatically. Abelssoft Backup saves your data reliably
Create a backup
Select the files to backup, and a title for the backup jop. The most common file types are already available in a pre-selection.
You determine when an automatic backup should occur. Which can e.g. be a specific time interval or when Abelssoft Backup automatically detects when you connect a USB drive.
You can prevent unauthorized access to your backups with a password.
Restore easily your backups if you need it. Choose which version of your backed up files you want to restore and go for it. That's it.
Backup all files
Abelssoft Backup can also backup locked files.
Abelssoft Backup supports the 1:1 drive images backups ("Images". With these Images, you can restore your entire PC)
Abelssoft Backup has a high-speed solution for backups: With up to 90MB per seconds.
Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate 2.2.1
Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate 2.2.1|45 MB
Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate is a program that searches for licenses on different servers for Windows 10 of all kinds of publications. Keys are automatically updated daily. This software is one of the best activators for Windows 10 with daily updates of MAK keys.
Its best program for constantly activating Windows 10. In addition to this it is easy to use and does not require experience to return activation keys for use when trying to activate the program.
Windows Vista Bussines / Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional / Enterprise
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 All
Office 2010/2013/2016 Preview
Windows Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 (Theorically)
How to activate Windows 10?
Install the program
Then run this program as administrator.
Click on the "Clean Activation History" button.
Select your system
Click on "Update Mak Key"
Click on "Install Mak Key"
Click on "Skype Activation Now"
Click on the "Skype Account Update" button to get a new Skype account.
Click on the "Make Installation ID" button to get the Installation ID.
Click the "Start Skype" button after you start Skype to make a call to: +448000188354.
When the robot starts talking, click on the "Send Installation ID" button immediately click on Skype (it will automatically send Installation ID).
Now the robot has to tell you the confirmation code.
Click on the "Confirm Id" button. Now write the confirmation code to activate Windows 10 permanently.
All this is done now! Check your activation system! Enjoy!
- Mak Key Finder for Windows 10
- Uninstall Product Key
-I ncludes portable skype
- Automatic skype login
- Semi-automatic Skype activation for Windows 10 (Permanent activation via phone)
- Make Installation ID
- Updated daily skype account
- KMS Activation
Net Framework 4.5
What's new in version 2.2.1:
- Add Skype Portable Latest Version (184.108.40.206 - Date updated: 2017-09-12)
- Phone Activation Bug Fixed
- Fixed For All Bugs.
Information about the program:
Name: Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate 2.2.1
Year of manufacture: 2017
Platform: Windows® 10/7/8 / 8.1 / Vista
Medicine: it's the same
The size: 45 MB
Bootable USB flash drive Windows (2017) PDF, RTF, FB2, EXE
Bootable USB flash drive Windows (2017) PDF, RTF, FB2, EXE|33 MB
To create a bootable flash drive we will use the programs of the built-in Windows command interpreter.
In the Windows operating system, interactive (keyboard-typed and immediately executable) commands are executed using a so-called command interpreter, otherwise called the command processor or the command shell (commandhell).
There are two additional programs in the archive
1. WinSetupFromUSB 1.0 - The program creates any bootable USB flash drive with any Windows distribution. The flash drive can host up to 10 Windows distributions
2. Rufus 2.15 (Build 1117) - Rufus is a utility that helps to format and create bootable Flash / Pen / Key drives, memory cards, etc. Rufus will be especially useful in cases where:
you need to create a bootable USB disk from the bootable ISO image (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
It is necessary to work on systems that do not have the installed OS
You need to flash BIOS or other firmware from under DOS
You need to run a low-level utility
Name: Windows bootable flash drive
Genre: Computer Literature
Pages: 8 + 2 programs
Format: PDF, RTF, FB2, EXE
Size: 33 MB