Conéctate para seguir esto  
Seguidores 0
Winter2018

The Four Pillars of OOP in Python 3 for Beginners

1 mensaje en este tema

b781fc11766437c7ae18a7898f5791ab.jpg

The Four Pillars of OOP in Python 3 for Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 25 | 458 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Python OOP Simplified: Learn Object Oriented Programming using Python in a way that you really understand

Learn to structure your Python code by making use of Classes and Objects.

In this course you will learn how to achieve object oriented programming in Python by learning how to bundle attributes and methods within a class and instantiating them through an object.

You will learn about the four pillars that hold together the object oriented programming, which are:

Abstraction
Encapsulation
Polymorphism
Inheritance
At the end of this course, you will be able to write your own object oriented programs in Python!

c9177f5b85fc451706567d83315c6c6d.jpg

Download (Uploadgig)
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/926A46e5b2e5B26E/p57br.The.Four.Pillars.of.OOP.in.Python.3.for.Beginners.rar

Compartir este post

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión
Conéctate para seguir esto  
Seguidores 0

• Contenido Similar

• Por Winter2018
      PHP CodeIgniter for Absolute Beginners
      MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 6 Hours | Lec: 34 | 721 MB
      Master the MVC Code Igniter framework from scratch

Learn CodeIgniter from scratch with this simple and easy to master course!

Building dynamic websites is not an easy challenge and requires time and effort dedicated to coding every bit and piece of the website, which is why anytime there is a new tool that promises to ease the woes of coding, developers always jump at the chance to try it.

CodeIgniter is a simple open-source framework that makes it the coding tasks easier by providing a faster way to set up a PHP website from the ground-up. This tool with a small framework, ensures that developers can design websites that are light, fast and dynamic.

So, for any developer that wants to become a server-side master, this is a tool that they should definitely have in their toolkit. But, it's not always easy to find a course that is clear and concise and targets exactly what you are looking for!

This is why we have designed this course with an aim to do just that. Using a no-fluff and clear approach at the topic at hand, this tutorial will breakdown CodeIgniter into simple and easy to learn videos.

At the end of this course, you will have not only learnt the CodeIgniter framework, but you will actually be able to start building your own projects from scratch. In addition to knowledge, this course will also give you the practical hands-on experience and the confidence to start coding your own websites.

The course will start at the very beginning with a detailed introduction into the CodeIgniter framework, from there moving on to installing the framework. From there you will become familiar with the framework, before you start tackling the basic functions and tools that make CodeIgniter special.

While the theoretical will include numerous examples, at the end of the theoretical session, you will then actually practice what you learn by building a complete project from scratch with the framework.

All of this and so much awaits you in this course. Enroll now and we'll see you on the other side!

• Por Winter2018
      Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - 5 Step Beginners Guide
      MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 41M | Lec: 6 | 164 MB
      Join Successful Students in Learning the Basics of Ableton Live 9 Today with my 5 Easy Steps!

In this new Ableton Live 9 overview, I show you the 5 easy steps required to get yourself around Ableton Live 9.

Please like the video and share with your friends so I can teach more music producers the skills that matter today!

Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.

Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.

NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above

In this video, I will show you my 5 Easy Steps to get started in Ableton Live Today!

What you'll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of getting around in Ableton Live 9.

Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.

Course Goals :-

* Understand the Arrangement and Session view in Ableton Live
      * Learn the Basics of Instruments, Rack and Samplers in Ableton Live
      * Know How to use Audio and MIDI effects
      * Learn how to record to the Arrangement view
      * Learn how edit in the Arrangement view

• Por kingdevil
      Artist: ElbtonalPercussion
      Title: Four Elements
      Year Of Release: 2005
      Label: ACT
      Genre: Contemporary Jazz, Modern Creative
      Quality: FLAC (tracks)
      Total Time: 01:02:28
      Total Size: 295.2 MB

Tracklist:
      01. Bamboole (4:27)
      02. Squabble (5:31)
      03. Paradies (5:16)
      04. African Blues (5:49)
      05. St. Agnes & The Burning Train (2:53)
      06. Black Metal Rockers (3:15)
      07. Minimalectric (7:58)
      08. Bazar (4:16)
      09. Drachenburg (5:29)
      10. Veddel (5:21)
      11. Blues For Gilbert (6:03)
      12. Elements Part 1 "Earth" (6:10)

• Por Winter2018
      Marketing Automation & Email Marketing for Beginners
      MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 12 | 390 MB
      Marketing Automation & Email Marketing Concepts, Tools and more for success in your marketing automation campaigns

Marketing Automation & Email Marketing are two of the most important Marketing skills you can develop in the modern world. They will allow you to leverage on the power of technology and marketing to unleash the guru in you that will drive more sales for your business.

If you're an entrepreneur, employee, teacher, blogger or just someone who wants to learn about Marketing Automation & Email Marketing you've landed in the right spot. Yes here, with all the smiles, so smile!

In this course you will learn:

About Marketing Automation & Email Marketing. What they are as a concept and how you can use them to sell more.
      How you can use Marketing Automation & Email Marketing to drive more revenue.
      Why you've been exposed to Marketing Automation & Email Marketing for a long time and you probably didn't even know it.
      To unleash the power of free Marketing Automation & Email Marketing tools.

This course is for:

Beginners. But if you're not, feel free to take it. Although, keep in mind it's been designed for beginners.
      People who want to sell more.
      People who want to increase their revenue.
      People who want to automate, optimize and enhance marketing processes with digital tools.
      Entrepreneurs.
      Udemy Instructors.
      Blogger, vloggers and life hackers.
      People working in Marketing.
      People leading Marketing projects and campaigns.

This course is NOT for:

Intermediate or Advanced experts of Marketing Automation & Email Marketing.
      People that prefer quantity over quality.

Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)

Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don't rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
      24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
      Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human "Siri." If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
      Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I've learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
      Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won't make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it's about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.

• Por Winter2018
      JavaScript Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
      MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 13 Hours 45M | 15 GB

Want to learn a JavaScript? Over the course of 21 episodes, our friend Bob Tabor, from Developer University, teaches you the fundamentals of JavaScript programming. Tune in to learn JavaScript concepts applicable to web-based video games, enhanced user interfaces, and dynamic webpages. We walk you through the fundamentals, including getting the tools, writing code, and much more! Each concept in our JavaScript course is broken into its own video so you can search for and focus on the information you need.