1 mensaje en este tema
System 6 Samples Dirty House Music MULTiFORMAT
System 6 Samples Dirty House Music MULTiFORMAT | 232 Mb
Dirty House Music from System 6 Samples proudly presents this collection of cutting-edge House loops, one-shots and sampler patches. Inspired by artists like Detlef, Darius Syrossian, Rich Wakley, Cuartero, Joeski to more Techy artists like Luca M, Harry Romero and Ronnie Spiteri.
Inside the collection you will find a vast selection of full, ready to roll, expertly crafted full loops and as with all System 6 products, these loops are broken down into every key element. If you hear a hat loop, percussion stab or any other part that you like, you will find the individual stems within the pack. Also included within the pack you will find 30 backgrounds and musical textures, ranging from distorted, bitcrushed, modulated drum layers to deep and hypnotic chord layers. Washed out vocal lines and grooving synth movements.
You will also find a vast and current selection of one-shots perfectly designed to layer up and process to taste for your own dirty House jams. Also included are 10 drum kit sampler patches and 10 one-shot bass kit sampler patches for NN-XT, EXS24, Kontakt, SFZ and Halion. The two different sampler kits are perfect for creating the all important groove of the track and supplying the sonic energy. Included within the pack you will also find 20 FX loops ranging from delayed crashes to reverb washed out percs and gas hits to glue your groove together. If you're competing within this jumping, hands in the air genre then this is an essential sample pack. Producers of Tech House and Jackin' House will also find this pack indispensable.
Artist: John Gorka
Title: True in Time
Year Of Release: 2018
Label: Red House
Genre: Folk, Singer/Songwriter
Quality: FLAC (tracks)
Total Time: 46:54
Total Size: 248 MB
1. True in Time (02:39)
2. Nazarene Guitar (03:40)
3. Arroyo Seco (04:24)
4. Tattooed (03:41)
5. Mennonite Girl (03:40)
6. Crowded Heart (03:36)
7. Fallen for You (02:46)
8. Cry for Help (03:31)
9. The Body Parts Medley (03:11)
10. Red Eye and Roses (03:14)
11. Blues With a Rising Sun (05:36)
12. The Ballad of Iris & Pearl (03:24)
13. True in Time (Reprise) (03:32)
ADINA System 9.2.4 180424
ADINA System 9.2.4 | 688.8 MB
ADINA R&D, Inc., a leading innovator in simulation software for solids, structures, fluids and fluid flows with structural interactions, has announced the release of the latest version of its popular ADINA System, version 9.2.4.
The ADINA System offers a one-system program for comprehensive finite element analyses of structures, fluids, and fluid flows with structural interactions. The analysis capabilities range from solving simple structural, heat transfer or fluid flow problems to solving complex multiphysics problems, all using the same program system.
- Displacement and stress analysis of solids and structures
- Heat transfer analysis
- Incompressible and compressible fluid flows
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Thermo-mechanical coupling (TMC)
- Structural-pore pressure coupling (porous media)
- Thermal-fluid-structural coupling
- Electric field-structural coupling(piezoelectric)
- Thermal-electrical coupling (Joule heating)
- Acoustic fluid-structural coupling
- Fluid flow-mass transfer coupling
The ADINA User Interface (AUI) uses the Parasolid kernel as its geometry engine. Hence, users of NX and SolidEdge can easily import their Parasolid-based geometry models (parts and assemblies) into the AUI for meshing, apply geometry-based loads and boundary conditions and perform structural, heat transfer, fluid or coupled multiphysics analysis using the ADINA System.
ADINA can also import finite element models in Nastran format and output results in the Nastran op2 format. Users of NX, I-deas and Femap can therefore build their finite element models in their pre-processor, run the analysis with ADINA and post-process the results back in their environment.
About ADINA R&D, Inc.
ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986 by Dr. K.J. Bathe, a teacher and researcher, and associates. The exclusive mission of the company is the development of the ADINA System for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis of solids and structures, heat transfer, CFD and electromagnetics. ADINA also offers a comprehensive array of multiphysics capabilities including fluid-structure interaction and thermo-mechanical coupling. Some of the nonlinear structural analysis capabilities of ADINA are offered as Solution 601/701 of NX Nastran by Siemens PLM Software.
ADINA offers a wide range of capabilities based on reliable and efficient finite element procedures. For this reason, ADINA is often selected for applications where reliability is of critical importance, e.g., dynamic analysis of bridges for earthquake, biomedical applications, design of nuclear reactors, studies for safety.
Name: ADINA System
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Supported Operating Systems: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 10 \ Linux kernel 2.6.18 (x86_64 and Opteron)
System Requirements: PC (64bit) \ Linux (64bit)
Size: 688.8 mb
Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
Enlace a Rapidgator
Enlace a Rapidgator
Enlace a Alfafile
Enlace a Alfafile
Description: Premier System X6 is a complex economic software (ERP system) specifically designed for small and medium businesses (SMB). The range of PREMIER system® modules covers all business agendas (economy, trade and services, HR, production, engineering, etc.) and in combination with extension modules and specialized solutions forms a compact structure suiting practically any industry and any type of business. An advanced and complete economic software (original Windows application) whose unique graphic design and ergonomic environment offer a wide number of options to suit the program to individual needs and requirements of the client.
The system modularity allows clients to choose a variant best meeting their requirements for an information system. Thus especially small businesses (individual users) can find advantageous categories and packages that can serve as a basis for future extension depending on the growth of their business. The high level of universality and comprehensiveness predetermine that the program is applicable in any branch of business.
GROWTH AND RELIABILITY
By choosing the PREMIER system® software you choose reliability, high-quality performance, immediate availability of information, and – first and foremost – general growth of your business. The quality implementation and development are based on the Company’s ISO 9001 certification.
HISTORY AND KNOW-HOW
Over 10 year PREMIER system® has worked its way up to the head of software products for small and medium sized businesses
With its portfolio of almost 1650 clients (approx. 8-9 thousand licenses) PREMIER system® belongs to those which rank among most widespread software products in the Czech Republic
Genuine Czech software closely connected to the up-to-date legislation and supporting the latest technologies
Quality comes through the customers’ satisfaction – references.
USER-FRIENDLY AND UNDEMANDING
Extremely easy to use and well-arranged screens Principle of nesting and minimum number of function keys Control options: mouse and keyboard Hotkeys of the user’s choice for the most frequent tasks and modules Window-oriented program (more than one open window at a time) Exceptional graphic environment and excellent ergonomy Does not require a high-level user; minimum training costs ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES, EASY INSTALLATION AND ADMINISTRATION
Easy installation carries minimum implementation costs Easy administration of the program incl. remote administration Stable running does not require constant maintenance Branch office data on-line processing using the terminal server Growth in clients in 1999-2005 FLEXIBILITY, MODIFICATIONS AND CUSTOM-TAILORED ADAPTATIONS The pillar of the PREMIER system® success is the know-how and professional approach to needs of the large client portfolio. From its very outset, the Company’s priority is the client-centred and individual approach and flexible response to the client’s requests, suggestions, and changes in its working processes. The system openness enables fast implementation of changes, incl. automatic update over the Internet. The system offers a variety of tools to accommodate user’s needs: creation of view modes and view gallery, definable and unlimited number of output reports, automatic generation of printout reports according to defined view modes, user preferences, and a sophisticated system of access rights. The product features fast and easy adaptability to legislative changes, development, and client’s needs.
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF Premier System
Perfect linkage between all modules integrated into one compact structure, mutual check between agendas, special linkage between related documents Up-to-date user environment concept and ergonomy Compatible with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) Advantageous price compared to those of competitors‘ in the same category of software; the best price-performance ratio Non-conventional process procedures – ergonomic and graphic excellence Above-standard features and a wide variety of expansion modules – products Exports to external formats: *.doc, *.pdf, *.html, *. jpg, and *. xml Open solutions – two-way homebanking (all banks in the Czech Republic, factoring, EDI format) Independent of one operating system – Microsoft, Linux, Novell Inbuilt database – no need to buy a database machine Reliable performance in network configuration, easy to interconnect with remote branch offices, terminal server
Download: Enlace a Upload4earn, Enlace a Nitroflare
Artist: John Eliot Gardiner
Title: Purcell: King Arthur
Year Of Release: 2018
Quality: flac lossless
Total Time: 01:31:32
Total Size: 392 mb
01. King Arthur, Z. 628: Overture
02. King Arthur, Z. 628: Air
03. King Arthur, Z. 628: Overture to Act 1
04. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 1: "Woden, first to thee ... To Woden, our defender" (Contralto, Tenor, Baritone, Chorus)
05. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 1: "The lot is cast, and Tanfan pleas'd" (Soprano)
06. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 1: "Brave souls, to be renown'd in story" (Chorus)
07. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 1: "I call you all to Woden's Hall" (Countertenor, Chorus)
08. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 1: "Come if you dare" (Tenor, Chorus)
09. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Hither, this way, this way bend" (Philidel, Chorus)
10. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Let not a moonborn elf mislead ye" (Grimbald)
11. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Hither, this way, this way bend" (Chorus)
12. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Come, follow me" (Philidel, Sopranos, Spirits, Chorus)
13. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "How blest are shepherds, how happy their lasses" (Shepherd, Chorus)
14. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Shepherd, leave decoying" (Shepherdesses)
15. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: "Come, shepherds, lead up a lively measure" (Chorus)
16. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 2: Air
17. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "What ho! thou genius of this isle" (Cupid)
18. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "What power art thou" (Cold Genius)
19. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "Thou doting fool, forbear, forbear!" (Cupid)
20. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "Great Love, I know thee now" (Cold Genius)
21. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "No part of my dominion shall be waste" (Cupid)
22. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "See, see, we assemble" (Chorus)
23. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: 'Tis I that have warm'd ye ... 'Tis Love that has warm'd us" (Cupid, Chorus)
24. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: "Sound a parley, ye fair, and surrender" (Cupid, Cold Genius, Chorus)
25. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 3: Hornpipe
26. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 4: "Two daughters of this aged stream are we" (Sirens)
27. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 4: "How happy the lover ... For love ev'ry creature" (Nymphs, Men, Chorus)
28. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 4: Air
29. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: Trumpet tune No. 1
30. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "Ye blust'ring brethren of the skies" (Aeolus)
31. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: Symphony
32. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "Round thy coast, fair nymph of Britain" (Nereid, Pan, Chorus)
33. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "For folded flocks, and fruitful plains" (Countertenor, Tenor, Baritone)
34. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "Your hay it is mow'd" (Comus, Men)
35. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "Fairest isle" (Venus)
36. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "You say 'tis Love" (She, He)
37. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: Trumpet tune No. 2
38. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: "St George the patron of our isle! ... Our natives not alone appear" (Honour, Chorus)
39. King Arthur, Z. 628, Act 5: Chaconne
With its lavish music and elaborate staging, the semi-opera King Arthur is one of the masterpieces in Purcell's works. On a text by the poet John Dryden very freely inspired from Arthurian legend and specifically devised for him, Purcell created a work of great expressive intensity which includes among his most beautiful and well-known arias.